chidori's karyukai

Tiff's 'flower and willow world' is heading into the wonderful world of mosquitoes, altitude sickness and beautiful people...

Friday, July 16, 2004

back to back; shrek 2 & stepford wives

today was one of the nicest days ever, the weather these days are so sunny and joyful, it's as if spring is whispering it's existence to us...the canaries would not stop singing, come to think of it...there seems to be 5 more canaries in the bird cage last time i checked...dunno wats happenin wif the koi fish in the pond as well, gotta see if Satu, Dua and Tiga have gotten bigger or not, i wonder wat happened to Anwar and Mahathir...hehe think badawi is still alive...

met up wif jo, jacky, joey, dear and chaboh at garbo for lunch today, tho chaboh did not hv lunch wif us, she was too busy wif witchery and kookai!! jealous!!! hehe, but managed to get a skirt at sportsgirl to temporarily suppress my cravings...must not buy, must say no, must not buy, must say no...ah what the heck, it's stocktake...

shrek 2 was brilliant!!! hehe, cannot get fairy godmother out of my head...especially her in a sparkling ruby red dress singing "i need a hero..." whilst doing a kylie minogue on the grand piano...just classic i tell ya!!! hehe, and then donkey "...and now we're sexy!!" hehe...I am puss.....in boots! so far-nie, i'm still lmao even tho i watched it for the second time...land of far far away....hehe, one of the funniest scenes was when pinochio tried to do a mission impossible...and got himself all tangled up

Shrek : just say...I'm wearing womens underwear

Pinnochio : I'm wearing womens underwear

Shrek : Are u reallie wearing womens underwear

Pinnochio : No I'm not!!!

GiGi (gingerbreadman): He's wearing a pink thong!!!!!!!!!

haha....oh my gosh, i reallie gotta get over it, but hehe, can't stop laughing...u've seen a bird fly, u've seen a ____ fly but i bet u've never seen a donkey fly!!!!!!!! ok dat was from the first but hey....it's classic

stepford wives...had not plot, was pretty boring and no they're not for gays and women only. but if men want to learn more about women...they should watch 'down wif love' or 'bridget jones' diary'... there wasn't much in it that could hold ur attention for long, tho it was reallie nice to see those women dress up and pretty all the time, bette midler was brilliant, w/out her...the movie would have been one straight line...

tat is reallie coming tomolo...hope he's alrite wif everythin...neways dun have much more to report...just for the record...hehe my sis did agree dat married women were in need of more romance in thier lives ;p hehe...

am craving for gelato...wat would i do for some tiramisu and strawberry sorbet...must pump and yoga tomolo...kenny wanna join? hehe...chaboh hope u have fun at the orchestra tomolo!!! envyyyy

2 Comments:

At 11:59 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hihi chaboh!!

I enjoyed Stepford Wives although I must admit there's no decent plot. Like I told you, I almost fell asleep while watching King Arthur, it was really boring. God knows how many times I yawned *grins*

Anywayz, I'm going to Carousel tomorrow if you wanna come. I'd have to stop my shopping spree though, otherwise gonna go broke. Hehe.. I'm gonna continue reading the memoir of Madeleine Albright now, it's FAR more interesting than Bill Bryson's A Short History of Nearly Everything. I wonder who has got such a 'good' taste. tsk tsk..

Nite chaboh! xoxo

-nicnic-

 
At 12:06 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dear!

wow, still not over shrek yet eh! haahha... i know u were dreaming about being the FGM lying on the piano last nite, weren't u! ahahaha... don worry, i'm sure u'll get over it. hah ahh hah.... glad to have watched it with u! anywayz, il' GELATO!!!!!!!!! wen u wanna go eh? hahaha. i love it how u mention GELATO, then immediately remind yourself about PUMPING! heh heh heh...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home